Friday 30 March 2012

April Budget 2012


Okay for April I decided to move money from item purchases to food and entertainment. I also increased my budget by $25, again adding to food and entertainment. That comes to a $50 increase in that expense So hopefully I can get it to work now. Losing the $25 from item purchases isn't too bad because I rarely buy anything anymore. If I do it's usually discount books at Indigo.

I recently stopped taking a shift at one of my jobs so my income will be less. It's more important than ever to try and keep spending under control. It should be easier in April because it's exam time and my exams go on until the end of the month. That means more studying and less fun. Of course less fun means less spending which in turn means more savings.

-the Paperboy

No comments:

Post a Comment